Future Communities can offer workshops and training courses for various businesses and social enterprise in local venues, tailored to suit the needs of organisations and individuals.
Here are some of the subjects that we have delivered previously:
- Volunteer development and training programmes
- Funding for starting a business/social enterprise/charitable trust, including bid writing.
- Women into business, social enterprise and self-employment.
- Setting up and starting your own business/social enterprise or becoming self-employed.
- Business planning and income generation.
- Community development and engagement strategies.
- Coaching and mentoring for a successful business.
- How to become a Consultant.
- Work/life balance.
We have delivered this training to local communities and voluntary groups, in local venues as stand-alone courses or as a suite of courses, some have been in partnership with local organisations e.g. Housing Associations, local charities and community interest groups.
Feedback from participants has been extremely positive, they found it to be “very useful, positive and informative”.