This workshop will inform participants about how to start up a new business or social enterprise, how to manage them and what issues will need to be addressed to make them successful. We will give information on a range of organisational structures that can be developed or utilised for sole traders or businesses, or as a social enterprise or community group.
We will give you an overview on how you can succeed in developing a new business or social enterprise and give you information on what you need to do to make it happen!
We have two trainers and special guests to help you and access to 1-2-1 advice and support as appropriate.
The workshop will provide information on organisational structures including:
- Barriers to women led businesses and how to overcome them
- Work / Life Balance
- What factors do you have to take into account before setting up a new business or
non-profit making structure?
- Self-employment and setting up a business
- Social Enterprise and Community group development
- Managing and funding the new organisation
- Networking to build your profile
- Digital Marketing and promotion
- Operational management issues
- Other related issues
Participants will receive a pack with presentation notes and other useful information, group sessions and 1-2-1 guidance and information, advice and guidance on further opportunities and training.